Welcome to Cedar Cross Medical Centre
Cedar Medical Centre is based at Whiston Primary Care Resource Centre, Old Colliery Road, Whiston. Our opening hours are Monday – Friday, 8am to 6:30pm.
Cedar Cross Medical Centre is providing the Covid-19 vaccine from Wednesday 16th December 2020 at the following locations:
Please do not contact us about the COVID vaccination – you will be contacted directly when it is available for your group
Our priority is to provide the safest care possible for patients & staff.
For your own safety and the safety of others, PLEASE do not present at the Surgery unless you have been invited to do so.
For further information about Coronavirus please click here
During this difficult time it is important that patients know that if you need medical help we are still here for you.
Cedar Cross Medical Centre urges our patients to still seek medical help if necessary.
We are still available to you via:
- Telephone 08:00am – 6:30pm – We understand our telephone lines may be busier than usual but your call will be answered as soon as possible.
- E-Consult – You can leave us a message via this service and will be quicker than trying to telephone us – to access this service please click Here
- GP Online Services – Please do not visit the surgery. You can order your repeat medication via this service – for more information on this please click Here
- GP Appointments – All of our GP’s are still working – instead of face to face consultations our GP’s are offering telephone triage appointments. Some of your consultations may be done via video. If a GP does offer you a face to face appointment you must wear a face mask/face covering.
- Nurse Appointments – Our Practice Nurses & ANP are still working – Some of these appointments are being offered face to face, on the basis a patient is showing no signs of COVID-19.
Emergency Surgery Contact Number – In the event of a telephone system failure the surgery can be contacted on the following number 0151 511 5928 – Please note this number is for emergency use only
Free NHS Health Checks for patients aged between 40 – 74. Annual Health Assessments for all patients 75 years and over. Please contact the surgery to book your appointment, please inform the reception which check you require.